当前位置:首页 >高端访谈 >

帧像丨十年之后·家园安康

来源:   2023-12-07 18:16:54


2008年5月12日14时28分04秒汶川发生里氏震级8.0级地震

At 14:28:04 on 12th May 2008

a magnitude 8. o earthquake hit wenchuan, Sichuan Province


地震发生后,中国儿童少年基金会与日照钢铁控股集团有限公司等组成救灾工作小组,将灾区712名孤困儿童临时安置在北京、山东日照两地。

Following the earthquake, CCTE and Rizhao Steel Holding Group Co.,Ltd.established a disaster relief team and placed the 712 orphans from the quake-hit area separately and temporarily in the city of Beijing and Rizhao


孩子都不会吃(饭)

They didn’t know how to eat.

我们就得一口一口地喂

So we had to feed them one by one.

到了晚上的时候

At night

就抱着他就牵着他的手

we held him in our arms and took his hands.

那会儿你什么也不用跟他说

You didn"t need to say anything

牵着他的手他就内心有个安慰

Just holding hands could give him consolation

一两个月吧

After one month or two

孩子的情绪就转变过来了

their attitudes were changed

记得有一次我感冒了

I remember once I caught a cold.

几个孩子用额头贴着你的头

some of the kids put their foreheads next to mine

我看你还发烧吗

asked me are you feeling better now?

当时感觉特别温暖

I felt great warm and touched

当时分别的时候(孩子们从日照安康家园去双流安康家园)

It was so hard for me to say goodbye to them,

特别舍不得

It was so hard for me to say goodbye to them

真正到了把孩子交到别人手上的时候

until we finally handed the children over to others

就受不了了

At that time I couldn"t help bursting out tears.


2009年8月26日,由中国儿童少年基金会倡议,日 照钢铁控股集团有限公司捐资建立的成都双流“安康家园”正式成立,地震后被临时安置的712名孤困儿童有一部分陆续找到了父母,最终672名孤困儿童陆续返回四川,全部安置在“安康家园”

Proposed by CCTF, Rizhao Steel provided funds and built“Ankang NurserySchool" in the Shuangliu District of Chengdu on 26th August, 2009 Later,Some of the 712 orphans temporarily placed from the quake-hit area had found their parents, finally 672 orphans transferred back to Sichuan Province and settled in Ankang Nursery School.


这些孩子看不出来(与普通小孩)有不一样的地方

These kids look nothing different from others

都是阳光开朗有礼貌

All bright cheerful and polite

我们对于孩子以前的事儿

About these children"s past

不会主动去提

we don’t really ask

更多的是从侧面告诉孩子

We want these kids to know that

你必须得自己站起来

they have to get up on their own

工作了几天

After working in the Nursery for a few days

总觉得回家不踏实

I felt a little uneasy going back home


要不把孩子一块弄到家园来住

So I was thinking to get my child Iiving here with me

每天晚上我教我儿子练武术

Every night l tought my son martial arts

那些(家园的) 孩子也想练

Children in the in the Nursery wanted to learn as well

就拉一块(练武术)

SO I taught them altogether

这一住就是九年挺好

We have lived here for 9 years and we like it.

越到后面就越不愿意走了

The longer we live, the more reluctant we are to leave


我把孩子都养这么大了

I have raised these children to this age

我得把他们守到最后

I have to accompany them to the end

(家园里)每个孩子都很骄傲

I’m proud of every child here.

考上大学的咱们骄傲那是学霸

The one went to college,I am proud


还有军人现在也立功受奖了

The one joined the army and get rewarded

那也是骄傲

I am proud

经商从业的小老板也是骄傲

The one engaged in business, also proud.

小华特别喜欢练式(术)

Xiao Hua ,he is very into martial arts.

也许练式术让他找到了自信

Maybe practicing martial arts goves him confidence.

反正只要有空

AS long as was available

他就来找我

he would come to me

我想学个什么东西

Tell me what he wants to learn


我是8岁进入安康家园的

I came here when I was 8 years old.

(安康家园)对我来说是一个家庭

Ankang to me is like a family

(胡源忠)像一个父亲

Principal Hu is like my father

教我武术

who teaches me martial arts.

原来(与胡源忠)打过(拳击)

I fought with him before

现在他老了不跟他打了

now he is getting old. I don"t fight with him anymore

我跟他挑战过三次我还是打不赢他

I’ve challenged him three times, but I still can"t beat him.

梦想就是考军校

My dream is to enter the military school

当个特种兵

and join the Special Forces

那个时候过招就能(赢他)

So I could beat him by then.

(和胡源忠)那关系太好了

I and Principal really hit it of

从小就是被他教育(长大)的

He was taught by the Principal since he was little

现在多多少少还有点想念练武(术)的那个时候

Now I still miss that time practising Kong Fu before from time to time.


这是孩子们走后第九年

It"s the ninth year after the children are gone.

我第一次回来看他们

My first time coming back to see them.

我在家经常把这六个孩子的照片给他(我的孩子)看

I often show the pictures of the 6 kids to my child

给他讲他们的一些事情

tell him about their stories


有时候孩子就说

Sometimes my son would ask

妈妈你是不是更喜欢那六个儿子

Mom, do you love your 6 sons more than me?

我说不是我对你们的爱是一样的

I said no, My love for you is the same

我只是想他们了

I just miss them.

等你长大了

When you grow up

我一定带你去看他们

I will take you to see them.


最早的时候还叫阿姨

At irst. they called me auntie

后来他们就叫老王了

now call me Wang.

我有的时候也喜欢把他们带回去(我自己家)

Sometimes, I"d also like to take them back to my home

带(孩子们)回去吃饭

to eat.


我觉得带的小孩他们特别重感情

I think they value personal feelings very much

拿你当亲人的感觉

treat you like their family.

他离开了以后会一直记着你

still think about you even they leave

时不时就想给你打电话聊天

give you a call you from time to time

阿姨每天默默的陪伴

Auntie"s dally company

好像帮我们找回了缺失的妈妈的温暖

helps us find back the missing motherly warm

她(我妹妹)考上厦门大学

My sister is admitted to Xiamen University


我送她去上大学

I escorted her to college

(我在)心里面他默默地跟去世的父母说

Inside my heart, I told my died parents.

我跟妹妹现在都已经长大了

my sister and I have grown up


请他们放心

you two can rest assured

小时候我是个特别敏感的人

I was very sensitive when I was little

只要阿姨她的眼神不对了

As long as I sensed auntie"s attitude was changed.

我就会闷几天

I would be upset with myself for the next few days.

之后阿姨发现了我这些问题

When aunties found this about me

她们就让我适应别的

they told me to try to be adaptive

融入到一个集体当中

and be a member of the group

我就找到了很多很好的朋友

I make a lot of friends through this way.

我们几个玩地特别特别好

Our several girls get along really well.

就感觉虽然我们没有爸爸妈妈

Although we don"t have parents

但是我们有一个特别好的朋友集体

we have the best friend and group

就像一个依靠你的另一个依靠

They are something you can rely on,someone you can trust

不是亲的但是比亲的还亲的那种感觉

Although we are not family by blood. we are much closer


和我在安康的小路走一走

walk with me on the road of Ankang

就算眼中的浪水汹涌了也不停留

Even with tears in my eyes I still can’t stay


关于《帧像》

《帧像》采用融媒体报道形式,同时呈现视频、组图和深度文字稿件,采访各行各业不同人群,让更多网民了解一个生动而又充满正能量的时代中国,让时代变迁有迹可循。

《帧像》栏目选题带有鲜明的时代特色,紧扣社会发展和时事热点,以群众身边的真实故事、感人事例,讲述百姓的“获得感”,以小见大,增强说服力,传递有温度的正能量。

《帧像》栏目视频为中英文字幕双语报道,并在PC端专栏、中国网官方微博、中国网客户端、中国网微信公众号、中国网海外社交媒体账户进行推广。

一条长路,多少人走过;

一个时代,多少双手铸就;

一段岁月,能截成多少帧画面……

《帧像》试图用视频、文字、图片同时去记录一件有意义的事,放大时光,寻找其中闪亮的小颗粒。




TOP